Note: The documents on this page are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Please click on the following link to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Online Licensing Announcement
Applicants can now submit several licensing applications online for the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy.
For current licensees of the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy, and those licensed by any other board under the Department of Professional Licensing, the following OT applications are now available through your eServices account
- OT/OTA Full Initial Licensure (including Reciprocal)
- OT/OTA Temp Initial Licensure
- DPAM Specialty Certification Application
- DPAM Specialty Certification Supervisor Application
- Inactive Application (Active to Inactive Status)
- Reactivation Application (Inactive to Active Status)
- Reinstatement Application
For questions, contact the Board’s office by email
or call (502) 782-8807.